ADMINISTRATION - POWER AND ELECTRICITY IN MAJULI
- Tower line at the Khabalu Ghat over the Subansiri would be installed.
- From the Luit River, 33 KV/11KV S/S Garamur, 33 KV pole maintain line would be renovated.
- Another 2.5 MVA power transformer is required due to load increase. The existing 2.5 MVA transformer is already over-loaded.
- 33 KV/11KV control room would be well-equipped with operating equipment. The present conventional-type fusing system is very dangerous for the personnel working there.
- A separate Bongaon 11 KV feeder from swich yards is required due to the burden on the Jengrai feeder.
- The Kamalabari 250 KVA transformer would be shifted to Kamalabari Chariali to centralize the load as well as to ensure the improvement in voltage.
- Due to the overloading of the Kamalabari 250 KVA transformer, another 100 KVA transformer would be installed at the existing substation.
- About 300 joist poles would be replaced.
- Inspection drives would be carried out at regular intervals to detect and prevent cases of power thefts.